NEw York New York!!




What is is about a crazy chaotic street with hustle and bustle.. people yelling and yellow cabs honking that makes the deepest parts of me feel complete peace?? 

I love this city. I love it with all my heart and I don't quite know why. Is is because I watched too much American TV as a kid... too many bad Christmas movies that crept into my brain so every time I'm in New York I feel like I'm in a movie. It's all a bit surreal, and exciting and I love it. I barely touched the surface of what I wanted to see and do, but we're on a tight trip... lots to do... people to see yada yada yada.

All I can Say is, Avenue Q is FUNNY and $4 margaritas are good. Life in the summertime in NY is something I could get use to. PS... The lovely Eco Sax bag from Vanessa at ZURI gets points for the most comments!! It's a winner. I've been carrying around travel bags with a microcosm of my life inside, I feel like a bag lady, but with this bag I'm the sassiest Bag lady in town XOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. You can feel the vibrant energy of the city in these photos! I am so jealous...I am so ready for a trip to the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Bonus points for mentioning zuri in your NY post. XXX Ness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Miss it!! I really miss it. My Home Away from Home OXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like the best time! wake up in a city that never sleeps huh? coolbaby

    ReplyDelete