Cloud 9

I love Sky. There, I said it. Now I feel like that guy who loves Lamp. But it's so true. I love sky, I really really love it. Lately I've been taking pictures of clouds like a crazy woman on the street. People looking at me as if to say "what are you even taking pictures of?" And to them I say: "this is what I've been taking pictures of:"





Up here in the Mountains, the clouds are so close you can almost reach out and touch them. I want to play in them, cuddle them, sleep in them... take a nap in one and just feel weightless. I love sky. I love cloud.



 And so, after my daily trip up to the post office was full of cloud photography, I came home to my studio and threw reckless abandonment to my work schedule to make cloud pendants.....

 These antique frames have been in my studio just waiting for something frame worthy. I can't wait to see what they'll turn out like!!!


So wherever you are, take a look up and see what mother nature has cooking for you in the sky. Catch them quick, they're there one minuite, gone the next. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of those pendants, are you using a press mould? Great photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was forming each cloud by hand till i got off my but and made a master cloud!

    ReplyDelete